Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Running with a friend

All smiles before the race
I ran a 5K again tonight. This was a moonlight run that started at 7pm. There was a 10K that started at 8 and another 5K that started at 8:45. I ran at 7 which meant it was light when I started and was dark when I finished. I was going to run the 10K to prepare for next month, but a friend of mine decided she would run also. My daughter started me doing these races, but after the first couple of races she hasn't run with me. I have never had anyone else run with me in all the races that I have run. It was nice to run with someone and we did very well.
I was able to keep in front
I did my fastest time and I didn't feel it was as long as I usually think. I was able to stay in front of her, but sometimes she made that difficult. I don't know if she will run with me again, but I know I will continue trying to find people to run with me since this was a good experience for me. After we finished she had to go back to work for an hour or two.
We ran along the SF Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment