Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Writing for someone

Many years ago I had many short stories I had written and wanted to put them together in a book. I really didn't know how to do it. I had tried a couple of ways, but nothing seemed to work. Finally I met a woman that inspired me and made me want to write a book for. If you read the first posting I made in this blog you can read that story. I am really happy with that and haven't really wanted to write that much for a long time. Today I got that writing bug again. I got inspired and am writing constantly. I have been working on my writing for the past few hours and will continue for a few days.
There is so much I want to write and say I have to do something. I feel like the mountains holding back my emotions and they start spilling over. I'm not sure if the writing is any good, but it makes me feel good to write. I don't think anyone will read what I'm writing this time because it is taking a different twist than I thought it would take. It is interesting to write and the story comes out a different way than I expected. I start with one thought and then it seems like my fingers type what they want. I had thought the story would be cute and nice and it is starting to take a different route. I don't really want to publish that kind of story, so I won't.
It feels nice to write only for myself. I don't have to worry about others reading and trying to read things into it. I don't have to worry about being laid bare to others and they see what is really in my mind. I know the way I think so I won't be surprised at what I write. I'm not sure if I will destroy what I write when I finish it, but I know I will finish it at some time. I know that others write outlines before they start writing. They know where their book will begin and know where it will end. I don't have any idea. It scares me to start to write like this. I have so many emotions locked up inside that it is interesting to see where this will lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment