Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Writing about nothing

I try to write in this every day, but I often don't really have anything to say. That is why I post the pictures I really like so there is some reason to check out my blog :). Today I worked in a continuation high school. Usually continuation high schools have very low scoring students. This continuation high school was full of high achievers. I was impressed because most typical high schools have students that score between 20 and 40 on the test. This high school most students scored between a 30 to 60! I was impressed and I made sure they knew how good they did.
After I finished working in that school I drove 3.5 hours north to Susanville. I really like the drive to Susanville because it is through the mountains and forests. I didn't stop and take pictures today and that wasn't good. When I don't stop and take pictures then I don't stop and my legs pay the price when I get to my destination. I ended up going for a 2 mile walk when I got here to stretch my legs. I enjoy walking in the downtown of small towns. Lots of old houses and sometimes museums and sometimes small hole in the wall cafes.
Susanville is an interesting town, and I really like the people here. I have been thinking of moving when my youngest daughter finishes high school and I would love to move to a small town. With my job I can live any where in Northern California. As I drive around to different cities and towns I always keep my eyes open to see where I want to live. Susanville is nice, but it is a long distance from everywhere. I would like to be more central, but I don't like extreme weather. I previously wrote what my dream job would be and that would be ideal in a small town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment