Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Changing my life

My bedroom BEFORE
Two days ago a friend of mine told me I should make some changes in my life. She said I seemed down lately and I needed to make some changes and that might pep me up and help me change my life outlook some. She made me remember something I had determined a long time ago. Most of us love to give advice to other people, but never listen to our own advice. I often tell people that the best advice is the advice they would give other people under the same circumstance. If I had a friend with the problems I have now I would tell them to make some changes in their life.
My bedroom NOW
I had kind of lost direction in my life. I was feeling really down all the time. I felt like I had no friends and I lost my "spark" while teaching. If I had a friend that told me those were his problems I would tell him he should make some changes in his life, which is what my friend told me. That is the day I got rid of my cats and started cleaning up my house. Today I moved around the furniture in my bedroom and put fresh smelling stuff in my carpets to change the smell of my home. I took my car in to be thoroughly cleaned inside and out.
Theodore
What are the next changes? I'm not sure, I want to finish cleaning the house room by room making it ready for my mom to visit. Now the cats are gone she might actually come to the house. I want to start shopping for a new wardrobe to match my new weight! I will take my daughter with me to help me buy clothes since she has a good sense of style. I want to start looking sharper and then hopefully it will make me feel sharper.

No comments:

Post a Comment