Total Pageviews

Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekend fun!

Today is Friday and this  weekend I don't work. I often have one free weekend between my weekend classes. I really don't want to stay home so I was looking for things to do. I was thinking about going to the Renaissance Faire in Casa De Fruita tomorrow (http://www.norcalrenfaire.com/). I talked to a friend of mine and she was going to come with me. Then she asked if she could bring her parents and I said that would be ok. I had previously planned on running a 10K in Pebble Beach (http://www.stevensonschool.org/about_stevenson/events/run/index.aspx).
There is also a 5K, but I wanted to do the 10K since part of it was along 17 Mile Drive. This week I didn't think I would do it since I haven't run in a while. Then today I was looking at the website and I remembered why I was going to do it. There is also a 10K on Sunday I could have done which is overlooking the San Francisco Bay. I like to do runs that are interesting. Every week there are runs in San Francisco that are fun, but I have done one this year along the road in San Francisco that parallels the warf. I realize I like to do runs that I haven't done before.
That said, I found out today I can't do the run on Veterans Day that is the anniversary of the first run I did with my daughter. If will be held on Sunday, Nov 10, which I have to work.








No comments:

Post a Comment