Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 20, 2013

2300 miles in 2 weeks!

Today is Sunday and the middle of the month. Tomorrow I will start the last two weeks of the month where I will be on the road a lot! Tomorrow I don't have any schools I have to visit so I will do a lot of paperwork visit some local schools and the offices I work with. In the afternoon I will drive 3 hours south to Lemoore, CA. On Tuesday I will work there and then go to  Tulare to help students prepare for their future. I will go home Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday I will go to Sacramento for an hour meeting and then go to work in Tracy, CA. I will go home that night. Thursday I will go to Fresno, a 3 hour drive to work for an hour then come back home. On Friday I will tutor students and prepare them to excel on their tests.
The next week I have Monday off to travel again, this time to Paradise (city in California) which is a 4.5 hour drive. Then Tuesday I will work for an hour and drive home. Wednesday I will drive 3 hours south and visit Orange Cove High School for an hour and drive home. Thursday I am back in Tracy for an hour then drive home. On Friday I will drive to Colfax, CA which is in the mountains near Lake Tahoe. I just finished a Stephen King book, Sleep Doctor, on audio books and will download another one for next week. I will have a bunch of new photos in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment