Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New camera versus old

 So, I took my new camera on a trip today. I have recently been to the same area, Angel's Camp, and took similar pictures. As I look at the pictures here together it looks like there isn't that big of difference. But, taking the pictures is a lot more fun with the new camera. I didn't like my old camera to begin with because it wasn't a real SLR. When you looked through the view finder there was a small video screen and you weren't looking directly at what you were shooting. This one is great in that I can directly see what the picture is, with all the colors. If I blow the pictures larger you can tell a difference, but smaller or medium sizes doesn't really look different.Everything feels more professional with the new camera. The shutter responds quicker and sounds more distinct. The dials click with authority and are more precise in what they do. I don't like having to change lenses now whereas before I had one lens that could go from wide angle to close up. Now I have to use 2 different lenses to do the same thing. I will learn how to use it better and hopefully the differences will be wider.





No comments:

Post a Comment