Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Small Towns

This week I have been working in small towns around the central valley in California. I really like life in small towns. I like walking through down towns and knowing people I pass. I like driving outside of town and seeing fields and pastures. I like knowing that everyone in town is friendly and helpful. I think people from other countries think America is about big cities, but most of this country is covered with small towns. In Asia a small city is 1 million people. In the United States only 9 cities have more than 1 million people.
With over 300 million people in the country and only 9 cities having over a million people than then majority of people live in small cities or towns. In the areas of the country that Country Music is popular they thrive on that kind of atmosphere. Many people like the slower paces of towns. They like going downtown and seeing people they know. They like meeting friends at their homes in the evening. I like that America is about small towns and not big cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment