Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Movie review: Fantastic Four

I sat through this movie on Friday, my regular tour of duty. I had someone with me or I would have gotten up and walked out. I hate having to read through a whole review before they tell me if I should go or not, so let me just tell you ... don't go. I don't understand why every movie from a comic book feels like they have to rewrite the original book. We all know that the Fantastic Four have powers, one stretches, one goes invisible, one turns to fire, and one is the Thing.
This movie starts out when the guys are in elementary school and tells us how they became friends and smart. I don't care, show me some action. Don't we go to these movies to see the action, or do we go to find out the background so the next movie that comes out can have action? Well, I'll give you a hint, there will be no next movie by these people. I would not waste my money, it is nice seeing movies for free. This movie was boring in the beginning, in the middle it got really boring, and the end I applauded because I didn't have to be more bored.
During the movie I had to leave for 15 minutes to go to another showing to get the information I needed. When I came back I guess a lot had happened, but I didn't feel like I missed anything. I think when I was gone there was a little action, but I didn't care. I was very glad when the movie was over. One review I read compared the invisible girl to a taxi cab, carrying the two that couldn't fly around. The best part of the movie was the Thing's makeup. It looked great and he was able to move around ok. The worse part of the movie was between when it started and when it finished. I guess it isn't the worse movie I have ever seen, but I would rather have watched reruns of friends than this movie. I still have other movies I want to see from beginning to end. I want to see Mission Impossible, Southpaw, and maybe The Gift. I don't want to even see the trailers for this movie. Please don't see it, or if you do leave a comment and let me know if you liked it.



No comments:

Post a Comment