Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Movie trailers

I am starting to get back into my routines. With softball season starting I will be going to 2 softball games a week. I will keep my daughter's games in mind when I accept or turn down appointments. I would rather get up at 5am than stay a night somewhere and miss a game. This is the last season I will have a daughter playing softball since I came back to the USA 14 years ago. I need to get back in the routine of going to the gym 5 days a week so I don't have my foot hurting me since I stopped going to the gym 2 months ago.
I am getting back in the routine of watching movies every Friday to report to the company on what trailers are being played before each film. I made over $500 last year doing this and I enjoy doing it so I am glad I have that job again. This morning I worked in Alisal High School and I enjoyed it a lot and really felt like I accomplished something important. Then I went to the movies and watched 300 and Mr. Peabody and Sherman. I wish they would quit making movies from old television shows and start making movies from new ideas.
I hope they don't find the TV shows of My Mother the Car or Sky King and do those as movies.There have been some really bad TV shows they could make terrible movies from! After the movies I went to the softball tournament to work in the snack bar and then take money at the gate. It is always cold out there in the evening and that made my night miserable. So I am glad I am able to sleep in my bed tonight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment