Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm back

I haven't written in my blog for a long time. I guess for the whole month of February I didn't write. I have also put on a lot of the weight I took off when I lost weight 3 years ago. I also have not run for a long time and my joints and muscles have begun to hurt like they did before I started to run on a consistent basis. I need to get back to my old habits so my life can get back to an even keel.
I continued in my quest to stay busy more often and started a Meet Up group for people that want to remain active. We met for drinks last week, went bowling this week and this weekend will go hiking. Next week we will go to a buffet restaurant and play monopoly with another Meet Up group. We also have playing cards together and riding horses planned in the near future. I hope this all works out.
A person I met a few weeks ago has offered to pay me $900 a month to help her learn English so I will start doing that soon. Life moves on and there are ups and downs, I always have the option to withdraw or move forward so I have to endure the bad and keep progressing to improve my life and situation. It has started to rain and that used to be bad news, but this year it is good news and brings smiles rather than frowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment