Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why are boys so stupid?

My youngest daughter asked a boy from another school to go to the Winter Ball with her. The guy seems like a nice guy and I am happy she is going with him. She called me up last week and told me her date had broken his nose in a wrestling match. I asked if he had won the match and she said yes. She then asked me why boys are so stupid! I asked her what she meant. She said after he broke his nose he was in 3 more wrestling matches. She was wondering why a boy wouldn't realize that if he continued to wrestle his nose might get worse. I asked her if she was playing a softball game and got hit by a pitch if she would continue playing.
She said of course she would and I asked her how it would be different than her friend and his nose. She said she still didn't understand boys, and I said that was ok since boys didn't understand her either!

1 comment: