Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sarah is growing up!!

My youngest daughter went to her Winter Ball tonight. I went and took pictures of her and her friends before they went out to dinner. This is something they do before every formal dance. I have never been able to take pictures before and it felt good to be able to be there. I like seeing Sarah around her friends. She is really very strong and takes charge. I am very proud of her and the way she has grown up. Sarah will be successful in anything she wants to do in the future. I'm also finding out she will be very beautiful in her future also.
I also met the guy with the broken nose today. I liked him and he was a very nice guy. He had a scrape on the bridge of her nose, but it didn't look to bad. He was very friendly to everyone and a gentleman. I would be happy if Sarah saw him again, but I'm not sure if she will want. My youngest daughter is a beautiful young lady and everyone around her know what a valuable treasure she is! I can't say it enough, I love you Sarah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment