Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Table decorations

My daughter's school has a tradition that the seniors decorate some of the tables in the "senior steps". My other daughters have done this over the years and usually the tables are very colorful and decorative. The tables this year are very colorful and decorative, they celebrate June 6, 2014 and have everyone's name on the tables and benches. There is one table that is different. There is one table with pictures of all the people that decorated it. Great imagination!
This is the first time I have seen a table covered by pictures taken throughout the high school years of a variety of close friends. It was fun to see the pictures. Of course as a father I didn't like the swimsuit picture of my daughter on the table. I did like the pictures of her prom and winter ball. I liked the pictures of her during Battle of the Classes competition over the years. I liked the pictures of her going out to dine with her friends over the years. Seeing the table made me very happy, I will go back to the table the whole year when I visit the school

No comments:

Post a Comment