Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 5 - Sick at Sea



I hate getting sick and I don’t get sick very often. When I first got on board I had a cough and that blossomed into a flu today. I am not seasick. My stomach isn’t churning and I can hold down my food. I have a fever and chills. I had to turn the heat in my room on high. I slept all day and got up twice. I got up at noon for lunch. I was really hungry or I wouldn’t have tried. I ate some bulgogi and rice and then struggled back to my room to sleep some more. Two things on board I wanted to do today were beginning bridge class again, I ran into the instructor and she had broken her foot in Puerto Vallarta so I don’t know if they had the class and Dancing with the Stars at 3. I got up for that and Sue, Mike, Betsy, and David were there also. Mike also danced and this time we did the waltz. Mike and I were two of the ones chosen to dance up on stage and we both lost. I didn’t really care because I just wanted to go back to bed. The football playoffs were today and they had a big party for it upstairs. I was hoping I could watch it from bed, but when I turned on ESPN they had soccerL. I put on a movie while I slept. After half an hour of listening to the movie I tried to get the football game and found out there were 2 ESPNs and the football game was on the other one so I watched it. I think I would rather have not seen it because SF lost. I slept until the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment