Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stockton Ports

(Remember that the pictures in my blog usually don't represent what I'm writing about, I just like to share pictures I have recently taken.)

Today I went to a baseball game. The Stockton Ports were playing the Inland Empire 66ers. Triple A baseball is fun because the tickets are not expensive and the fans are more of a close family of supporters. The Stockton ballpark is nice and fan friendly. The seats are close to the field and you get the feeling you are part of the game.
Coming to the game the parking lot said $10 and around the corner was a sign for $5. We figured we had to walk a little but for half price that was ok. We went to the $5 parking and it was just on the other side of the stadium. Next to the stadium. It was strange that it was half price, but not any further. The day was beautiful and the game was fun. It was more like a college level game then professional and lots of mistakes and bad pitching. The home team lost and I felt like I was in Mudville. It was good entertainment for less than $30 on a Sunday afternoon. I look forward to the next time we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment