Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ideal Woman

I have been single for a long time, and sometimes I wonder what I'm looking for in a woman. Looks, brains, personality? I have never really thought about it, i just figured I would know when I met the girl. Why should I make a list when the woman I meet won't necessarily meet all the things I list. Of course I want a woman that I'm attracted to. I don't think she has to be the most beautiful woman I meet, because then I would worry about her whenever she meets another man. I would like a smart woman, but if she is smarter than me it would feel uncomfortable. Book smart is a little important, but more important is worldly and street smart. I agree that opposites attract and I would like a woman that has experiences that I don't and can open my eyes to new things, and is excited to learn new things from me. I need this "ideal woman" to want to do things, and want to do a variety of things. I think the most important thing is that I can talk to her for hours and not even realize that hours are going by. Even the most beautiful woman becomes normal after a while, when she is always around, but if the conversation can go on for hours it is the most important thing. I don't mind if she agrees with my way of thinking as long as she is open to listening to other ways of thinking. Does this woman exist and will I ever meet her?

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy your blogs. It is amazing and maybe fate that I read your blogs today as I have a whole morning to kill and took a break from reading my reader's digest. Fate as you posted a photo of Paradise, Ca and that is where I am right now and waiting for my niece to finish her job interview. Refreshing to see someone who is very good in English. Thanks and I will read more and good luck in your ventures, search and endeavor. Marita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideal woman does exist. She is not knock out gorgeous, but her light shines from inside. She is educated, and experienced, and feels that she has lived her whole life already. But still has goals to finish her degree and to continue to help people less fortunate than herself, and to teach the women of this world that there are good men out there who will acept them heart, mind, body and soul. Patience is a virtue, Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete